- The standard delivery charge for Ireland is €2.50.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote for all other destinations outside of Ireland.
- Customs & Excise Duties may apply to countries outside the EU.
- All orders will ship within 24-72 hours from receipt of order.
- DPD is our standard courier service. They typically deliver between 1-2 days for Ireland. Depending on availability, we sometimes use other courier services.
- At certain times of the year (e.g. Christmas and Bank Holidays) deliveries may take longer.
- Please ensure the shipping address is correct before completing your order. Include full address and contact phone number.
- If your order is urgent, please email us at email@example.com and we will see what we can do.
- Customer service is incredibly important to us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us asap at firstname.lastname@example.org and within 14 days from receipt of your order and we will work with you to make things right.
- Returns will be accepted only within 28 days from date of purchase.
- Please contact us at email@example.com before starting the return process.
- Customers are responsible for paying for shipping charges for returning any items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Once an item has been returned, a replacement or refund, will be processed asap and within our Shipping times shown above.
- If you are shipping an item over €50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
This page was last updated on 02/08/2022